Monday, November 5, 2018

Calling for wintry submissions

The winter issue will be online Dec 21. Stay tuned!
- - - - -
I am looking forward to publishing this magical issue.


The following quotes express my sentiments about the winter season.

"As winter approaches - bringing cold weather and family drama - we crave page-turners, books made for long nights and tryptophan-induced sloth." ~Sarah MacLean

"I love the scents of winter! For me, it's all about the feeling you get when you smell pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, gingerbread and spruce." ~Taylor Swift

Winter is the season's finale. It's a time of books and page-turners, snowflakes and fireplaces, gifts and Christmas sentiments. Whether you submit poetry, haiku, fiction, nonfiction, or recipes, show me specifics. Fill the submission with the season's senses.

The deadline is Dec 10, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment